Depending on the type of equipment, your industry, your credit and other factors, you might be eligible for equipment leasing under one of our 3 options:
|Option A||Option B||Option C|
|Minimum TIB||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Rates||7.5% – 11%||7% – 7.75%||15% – 50%|
|Loan Size||$15K – $5MM*||$15K – $500K||$15K – $150K|
|Term||24 – 60 months||24 – 72* months||24 – 60 months|
|Down Payment||Up to 10%||TBD||Up to 20%|
|Bankruptcies||Considered after 7 years||No||Considered after 2 years|
|UNDER $150K||App & Invoice; 3 Months Bank Statements – Last Tax Return (Business & Personal)||App & Invoice||App & Invoice|
|OVER $150K||App & Invoice; 3 Months Bank Statements – 3 years financials||App & Invoice; 3 Months Bank Statements – 3 years financials||App & Invoice; 3 Months Bank Statements – 3 years financials|
We apologize, but we currently do not offer lease programs for:
- Start Ups (Min 3 years in business)
- Restaurant, Bars or any Food related industries.
- Gyms or Fitness Clubs
- Laundry or Dry Cleaning
- Programs described on this page are not available for Transportation/Trucking. Please see the Transportation Lease page.
- 3 YEARS TIB
- 675+ FICO
- 100% OWNERSHIP BREAKDOWN (OWNERS WITH 15% OR MORE NEED TO BE ON THE APP)
- TITLED DEALS – MAY TAKE AT LEAST A WEEK
- Credit Score: Although many of the above programs have a minimum FICO score required, there’s little if any weight on the score itself. For the loan sizes $150K and below, the main criteria underwriters care mainly about are delinquencies, credit utilization, credit history, and access to credit.
- Titled Equipment: Any equipment that is titled (anything with a license plate) is, generally, more difficult to get done and require additional paperwork. With the
financing being secured against the equipment, and said equipment having the ability to move, makes the diligence process a little more stringent for titled equipment
- Private Party Sale: If the equipment is being purchase from an individual, generally, the deal will be more difficult to complete. We need to know who the equipment is coming from, and often only allow funding to be issued when the equipment is purchased from a reputable Vendor/Dealership. PRIVATE PARTY SALES ARE APPROVED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS ONLY PLEASE.
- Business Essential: Any equipment being purchased MUST be business essential (i.e. a doctor buying a truck is not essential).