Our customers do not use us as a primary funding source. We offer “Bridge Type” funding via Accounts Receivables (AR) Factoring. This is different from Invoice Factoring and is completely different from a traditional bank loan. If you are able obtain a traditional bank loan, you would never factor your AR with us or anyone. We service almost every industry. Approval in 24 hours. Minimum FICO is 500.
- Eligible amount is 50% TO 150% of Average Monthly GROSS revenue as reflected in Bank Deposits.
- Minimum $20,000.00 monthly average deposits required to be eligible starting at $10,000.00.
- Funding is very easy to get – We have a one Page Application, No Application Fees, Costs nor Obligations.
- It’s very Quick – Approval in 1 day – funding within 2-3 days. (Amounts of $450k+ can take up to 5 days)
- However, the money is VERY expensive. Using $10,000.00 as an example:
- Best Case: A business owner has a credit score close to 800, Margin is strong; We would purchase $11,500.00 of future sales, advancing $10.000.00 today. This is called a 1.15 Factor Rate (or 15%)
- Worse Case. A business owner has a credit score down towards 500. There are bankruptcies, tax liens, judgments, etc. We would purchase up to $14,900.00 of their future sales, advancing $10.000.00 today.
- Every $10,000.00 could cost between $1,500.00 and $4,900.00.
- Programs run from 3 to 18 months.
- We are paid back by a small, daily, ACH withdrawal from your business bank account – Monday thru Friday – NO Weekends or Holidays. We often can offer weekly, or every 2 weeks, payments depending on cash flow.
- There is NO Interest. It is 100% principle and every penny you pay brings the total amount down until you get to Zero.
GET PRE-APPROVED RIGHT NOW!
Invest 5 minutes of your time and call us @ 615-669-0298.
We offer the fastest pre-approval in the industry.
AND/OR: Download our Application HERE
We can have a firm offer for you within 24 hours if you will complete the attached application and return it with:
- If seeking $100k or less – last 6 months of bank statements.
- If seeking $100k or more – last 12 months of bank statements plus financials (P&L, Balance Sheet and Aging AR)
- PLUS; Month To Date for current month – When you are in your Bank’s web site viewing “current transactions”, you can “right click” on the screen and a window will pop up. You can either “Save As” a PDF, or if that option is not available, you can click on “Print” and the print window will pop up. Just change the selection from your printers name to “Print to File” and you can save it as a PDF file that way and email it to me.
Please telephone after sending documents!